About Me

My photo
Merry Meet*~ Welcome, Im Serenity Rayyne. I am a Mom of 3 great kiddos. We are a very active family, We love to go hiking camping and just being out in the outdoors. I especially love to go hiking to old Indian Ruins its a very Spiritual experience to me. We love traveling and going on weekend getaways as a family. I also love the Ocean its one of my favorite places to be. My favorite colors are Black and white..Ok I know those arent really colors but they are my fav. I also like Purple and Turquoise. I have a Etsy shop called SRNotionsAndPotions. Its really more of a hobby then a job. I enjoy making and creating things for people its alot of fun. I love adventure...I have a Paranormal Group called "L&L Paranormal Angels Ghost seekers" I love going to Old ghost towns abandoned places and looking at the old History. Well thanks for stopping by...I look forward to chatting with you. Serenity*~

Monday, February 7, 2011

SRNotionsAndPotions

SRNotionsAndPotions.etsy.com
Please visit my etsy. I have all kinds of creative Spiritual Items, Holiday items, Incense, Potpourri, Herbs, and such.
I welcome you and cant wait to see you there *: )

Hugs....*Serenity*~

2 comments:

  1. My sista ~ Love your new blog page so far! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Sis*:) Still trying to figure it all out..lol.

    ReplyDelete

Followers