About Me

My photo
Merry Meet*~ Welcome, Im Serenity Rayyne. I am a Mom of 3 great kiddos. We are a very active family, We love to go hiking camping and just being out in the outdoors. I especially love to go hiking to old Indian Ruins its a very Spiritual experience to me. We love traveling and going on weekend getaways as a family. I also love the Ocean its one of my favorite places to be. My favorite colors are Black and white..Ok I know those arent really colors but they are my fav. I also like Purple and Turquoise. I have a Etsy shop called SRNotionsAndPotions. Its really more of a hobby then a job. I enjoy making and creating things for people its alot of fun. I love adventure...I have a Paranormal Group called "L&L Paranormal Angels Ghost seekers" I love going to Old ghost towns abandoned places and looking at the old History. Well thanks for stopping by...I look forward to chatting with you. Serenity*~

Monday, February 7, 2011

Serenity Rayyne

Serenity Rayyne~

There's a sort of calm after the storm...
As the last drop falls from the sky..
The sun dances around the clouds..
As you bring your hands up to your eyes...
Your senses have been awakened but,
Somehow tamed...
And thats why she's called...
~Serenity Rayyne~


Made for me by~ My good friend Leese





3 comments:

  1. hey girlie,, you can delete the old account from your list,, i must have been signed in under a different email,, who knows,,lol but i have my own blogger page so woohoooo,, but its nowhere near as gorgeous as yours!! im jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,, never mind,, i removed it..duhhhh..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thx *:) Well send me the link to yours so I can follow you*~

    ReplyDelete

Followers