About Me

My photo
Merry Meet*~ Welcome, Im Serenity Rayyne. I am a Mom of 3 great kiddos. We are a very active family, We love to go hiking camping and just being out in the outdoors. I especially love to go hiking to old Indian Ruins its a very Spiritual experience to me. We love traveling and going on weekend getaways as a family. I also love the Ocean its one of my favorite places to be. My favorite colors are Black and white..Ok I know those arent really colors but they are my fav. I also like Purple and Turquoise. I have a Etsy shop called SRNotionsAndPotions. Its really more of a hobby then a job. I enjoy making and creating things for people its alot of fun. I love adventure...I have a Paranormal Group called "L&L Paranormal Angels Ghost seekers" I love going to Old ghost towns abandoned places and looking at the old History. Well thanks for stopping by...I look forward to chatting with you. Serenity*~

Friday, February 11, 2011

~* In Honor Of Valentines Day And Love here are some Recipes*~


Valentine Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches~

My kids love these and they are a big hit in our family.

You will need-
 Box of your favorite Brownie mix / Or make your own Brownie's from your own Recipe. Mix batter and follow directions as it calls for.
You are going to need a heart shape cookie sheet that you can pour mix into to make small Individual brownie"s..It can be a heart shape cupcake sheet as long as you are able to make cookie size heart shapes but instead we are using brownies.  (I found My heart cookie sheet at Target)

Pour batter in, Bake, Then let cool.
When Brownies have cooled,  Add your favorite Ice Cream.  I usually use Strawberry Or Neapolitan Ice cream.  Spread Icecream on one half of the brownie, Then add the other half like you are making a sandwich.  Now these Ice cream Sandwiches are going to be thicker then regular  due to the fact were using brownies.  So I usually find and use some type of decorative Valentine tooth pick cupcake decoration...etc.  After you have added the icecream and your decorative topper put back in the freezer for about a hour.
Enjoy*~


Valentine Massage Oil~
Now we all need a little relaxation. And what better way to spend Valentine's Day then with your Partner and make Massage Oil and give your Partner a Massage.

Ingredients~

A decorative bottle you want to use~
I Use Jojoba Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Vanilla 4 drops
Peppermint 2 drops

Now I Usually just add the Ingredients by how I like it but I recomend Mixing both the Sweet Almond Oil and the Jojoba Oil togethor and adding it to the neck of your bottle you choose.  Then I add the Vanilla about 4 drops and  with the peppermint about 2 drops depending on size of your bottle.  Shake AndMix well.

It is said Vanilla is a very sensual smell for Men. And I add the Peppermint for that added tingly feeling.
Adding the Peppermint is optional. Now I would test a drop on your skin before use to make sure your skin isnt sensitive to the ingredients.

Vanilla & Peppermint/ You can get these Sents/ Oils  at places like Whole foods etc. Again Test on your skin before use.
Next Light some candles and enjoy~*


Chocolate Strawberries~
My Man Is amazing I love strawberries but Im not a huge  Chocolate fan. Sooo what my Man did one year was he made me Chocolate Strawberries BUT he used the Hershey kisses Candy melted them but used white chocolate and milk chocolate kisses and dipped the strawberries in both. It was yummy.  And he didnt use alot I mean I like Chocolate but I for some reason cant eat alot of it...so I guess I could say I like it but my tummy isnt a huge fan of it..lol.


Home made Herbal Love Incense~

You will need~
2 tsp crushed dried Rosehips
2 tsp crushed RosePetals
2 tsp crushed dried Lavender Buds

Passion Incense~
2tsp crushed dried Rose Petals
1tsp crushed dried jasmine
1tsp Amber resin

You can use these as a Potpourri or burn on  charcoal disc, Or place under your pillows for a night of Love.

I Hope Everyone Has A Spectacular Valentines Day!
Hugs......*Serenity*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers