About Me

My photo
Merry Meet*~ Welcome, Im Serenity Rayyne. I am a Mom of 3 great kiddos. We are a very active family, We love to go hiking camping and just being out in the outdoors. I especially love to go hiking to old Indian Ruins its a very Spiritual experience to me. We love traveling and going on weekend getaways as a family. I also love the Ocean its one of my favorite places to be. My favorite colors are Black and white..Ok I know those arent really colors but they are my fav. I also like Purple and Turquoise. I have a Etsy shop called SRNotionsAndPotions. Its really more of a hobby then a job. I enjoy making and creating things for people its alot of fun. I love adventure...I have a Paranormal Group called "L&L Paranormal Angels Ghost seekers" I love going to Old ghost towns abandoned places and looking at the old History. Well thanks for stopping by...I look forward to chatting with you. Serenity*~

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mid life crisis?? Not sure....

Well Im having a bit of a hard time today. Im not sure why this is so hard But it is.  Some of you might think this is not a big deal others might understand. I have my older car a 1985 Iroc Z28 it has been stored at my My Moms house for the past 13 or so yrs.  When I moved out of state I just left it there...And when I had come into town to visit I would drive it.  This car was my Hot Rod.  I have always liked muscle cars, I have a Mustang now where I live,  And my Iroc/Camaro this car I never intended on selling I wanted to fix her up someday and keep.  Well my Mom might be moving and is pressuring me to do something with my car. Because this car is such a popular car we have had people over the yrs knock on my Moms door asking her if it was for sale.  But now with my Mom wanting me to do something with it recently a few guys have knocked at her door wanting to by it so of course my Mom is giving me the pressure even more to sell.  Im really having anxiety over this.  Maybe its because it holds alot of memories from when I was younger Im not really sure...But I have actually teared up over this.   I feel so helpless because I am out of state I havent visited back home in about 7yrs.  I used to visit regulary 2x a yr..but havent been back for awhile.  My Mom comes for visits though so thats probably why I havent gone back for a long time.  I know this may all sound silly to some,  Im not sure why Im so upset about this. I mean its doing me no good sitting, Its not running because the last time I drove it I blew the fuel pump in the car so its been sitting for a good 7yrs.  There is this guy that really wants to buy it.  Hes telling my Mom Ill drive it over and you can take  pic of it when I restore it etc. When my Mom told me that I just kinda got a sick feeling in my stomach.  I dont want to see a pic of it after its restored because thats what I wanted to do with it. Heck I havent even sold it and this guy is already acting like he owns it.   Am I going overboard with the way Im feeling?  Has anyone else ever felt this way?  Now you can see from the picture of it above its a nice car and in good condition I always took really good care of my cars.  I dont know Im just really sad so Maybe I am just having a mid life crisis :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers